Friday, May 4, 2012

The Good and Beautiful God 003

Chapter Three: God is Trustworthy
Soul Training Assignment: Counting Your Blessings

Fifi's Ongoing List of Blessings:

April 29, 2012
1.  Roof over my head.
2.  Food on the table.
3.  Work that I enjoy.
4.  Family.
5.  Helpful and Caring Friends.

April 30, 2012
6.  Office having aircon in this hot weather.
7.  Having hot weather instead typhoons.
8.  Driving a car with aircon.
9.  Living in a tropical climate country.
10. Living in the Philippines.
11. Holiday May 1 which is tomorrow. 
12. Eating good food.
13. Sleeping on a nice bed.
14. Watching cable TV.
15. Has internet access.

May 1, 2012
16. Having hands.
17. Having feet.
18. Having eyes that see.
19. Having ears that hear.
20. People who help clean at home every 2 weeks.
21. Staying at home all day. 

May 2, 2012
22. Providence.
23. Leading a dgrp.
24. Mature and committed D12.
25. Kind and patient boss with his wife.
26. Hardworking assistant. 

May 3, 2012 (Let's go to the specifics)
27. My mom who taught us the value of being responsible and accountable, of having integrity.
28. My sister who's so careful of offending other people and adjusts well to their differences. 
29. My 2nd eldest brother who comes to our house when we need help even if he lives in Paranaque.  (Special mention of cleaning up the smelly dead rat who got trapped in the bathroom of the spare room).
30. My eldest brother who is very masipag in his job and doing errands for his family.
31. My sisters-in-law and brother-in-law who adjusts so well with our family's crazy jokes and antics.
32. My nieces and nephews who are very obedient and who always go with the flow without complaint when we have family outings or gatherings.

May 4, 2012
33. My D12 leader who rarely gets mad and is so patient with her D12 members.
34. My dgrp members who lovingly accepts me for who I am and who graciously forgives my short comings and faults.
35. Having office mates who have the teamwork mentality and quickly help even if its not part of their job description.
36. Having abundant water.  (Imagine if we didn't have water in this heat.) *Trivia: Did you know that Singapore doesn't supply their own water?  They need to import their water from Malaysia. 
37. My every so patient boss who encourages instead of criticizes when I need rebuke. 

Lastly.....
38. My one and only Jesus Christ who gave His life for me so that I can be free.
39. My Abba Father whom I can always be a Papa's girl to Him.
40. The Holy Spirit who convicts me of sin and who empowers me to obey God. 

Why only 40?  

John 21:24-25

24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.
25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

The world would not have room for the many things I am very thankful for! 

Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment